Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thing 37 - Photo Tales

As you can see I used the "Slide" function to make a slide show. I'm very pleased with it and it was very easy. I hate to write this lame blog prompt because the slide show is so cute and I'd prefer to highlight that. All I did was upload my pictures and add a few captions and the program did the rest. I probably had some other choices of presentation, but this one turned out great.
I can see many uses both personally and at the library for the photo sites. I opened a flickr account and ECRL has photos on flickr, but I still have to ask someone at headquarters how to add my pictures.
We just received a Lumix digital camera for our library as part of an LSTA grant, so I am very happy and excited to have the use of that. Mainly we will use it to highlight our programs, but it is fun to take pictures of patrons and Friends of the Library also--Friends meeting starts soon, so gotta go.

No comments: